- We are part of the UK-wide Trussell Trust Foodbank Network.
- We offer 3-day food parcels of long-life, in-date food. The selection of food is based on NHS dieticians’ recommendations. Each parcel contains enough for each person in the household to which it is issued.
- Local people donate the food and it is issued to people referred to us by local professionals (using food vouchers). We support people in: BD2 BD9 BD10 BD17 BD18; LS19 LS20.
- We hand out food parcels at one of five local, warm, safe, café-style distribution venues (‘Foodbank Centres’). Volunteers provide refreshments and can signpost people to further support.
- We also offer essential toiletries, basic cleaning products and, when possible, cat food and dog food.
Tel: 01274 292256
- “These people do a fantastic job. Always helpful and friendly.”
- “The staff are all friendly and helpful. Make you feel really welcome and have been a great support at a difficult time.”
- “Thank you for your help. Absolutely invaluable.”
- “I opened my cupboard and there it was – full! It was full of food and it was very emotional when my boys came in and said they were hungry and I could make them something to eat.”